Wednesday, December 2, 2009

inspiration lacking??




To inspire others you first have to be inspired...

And I totally ❤ inspiration boards!!


While I loved everything on my board I realized I had added it all from Sept 08 and ...since this is now Dec of 09 I figured it probably was due an update! I have a few irons in the fire (w/ Christmas wrapping standing by- hey at least I'm basically done shopping!) but decided I could spare the afternoon!

DSC_0002


I ended up doing the whole wall... it only has a bookcase and the board - which is something... I.. well, I had the idea... Chuck actually put it together for me! I had this big frame and we went to Home Depot and I picked out this sheet of galvanized metal ... I don't really remember how he cut it But WA-LA! There was my inspiration board! All you have to do is add magnets!


DSC_0003


If you click on the image it will take you to my flickr site which has 'tags or notes' for these images. Some of it is personal and some of it's just stuff I clipped or kept just for something like this to.... well... INSPIRE ME of course!


DSC_0006


anyway... after I did this..which took most of the afternoon I decided to break out the Christmas stuff and do a little holiday decorating!

Woo - Hoo!! I'm on a roll! and I can't believe it's already after midnight!!!
Where does the time go???

Can anybody tell me that?






and I was just getting started:



... oh you can dance for inspiration!

I'm waiting...



No comments:

Post a Comment