Thursday, December 3, 2009

...decorating for the holidays




... since we live away from family it is really easy to keep the Christmas decorating to a bare minimum... when we hosted it was fun to go all out so it's not the lack of stuff but just the ease to go easy!


DSC_0043




this year I picked out some favorites of mine



DSC_0060





but still kept it very simple




DSC_0101




I love this glass wreath on the front door!

...and yesterday Chuck came home with an early gift he received!
A LIVE WREATH!
It's perfect on our front porch!
mmm smells so good!!!



DSC_0044



...these stars hold 'diamonds' and ornaments that reflect the light anytime the front door is open!






DSC_0248



..our cards are in this hobby lobby find (I love hobby lobby) sitting on the library table...




DSC_0053


...these glass balls sit on candlestick holders on the dining room table


DSC_0107




...the buffet table holds wine and ornaments!



DSC_0077





two of my very dear...



DSC_0132



are these darlings...




DSC_0143




given to me from my Mom ❤

aren't they adorable!!



DSC_0145


I scattered a few fav ornaments on the mantle...



the reason for the season


with our Nativity ...


I really love this... we got it as a wedding gift from Chuck's sister!
(WHAT a GREAT idea!)



DSC_0094



Oh and I also put up



DSC_0160


a small tree!





DSC_0074



wishing you happy decorating!












No comments:

Post a Comment