Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am soooo ready for Spring!!!












OK...

I know that it is winter time but I'm tired of winter. And here in South Texas it's not going to snow anytime soon so instead of having dreary day after dreary day I say we just skip on ahead and have an early spring! Today was perfect...after the clouds cleared out it stayed coolish with lots of sunshine. Can we just have it like that until.... oh... like June? Then it can start warming up a bit for summer. Well, with all dreariness aside~Here's what I've been working on!

This little guy lives among the flowers! He seems pretty content hiding out!

This will find it's way to my etsy shop...


I've also had travel on the brain! How about a trip to Italy?? Sounds good to me....



and to these 2: this is called ..."a different place and time"
We have a couple of trips planned but not that far away!

I've got a few other projects going on but you know ...if we have another day like today...I have GOT to get out and snap some pictures! Maybe I'll see what I can find to shoot in Conroe!...on my way to the DMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment