Saturday, January 5, 2008

Valentine's Day is right around the corner!




Been working on cards for Etsy and for the Old Town Spring shop! Mostly Valentine stuff ... but when I go to OTS Monday I plan on taking my camera and getting some shots! Soooo that means I will have new photos to work (or play) with soon! I'm excited about this next week! Lots of stuff going on. Wish the weather would cooperate. cold ..then hot ..then cold again... it's January and so I guess it should be at least coolish~don't ya think? Anyway, the weekend is going fast so wanted to post something before the week started! Did get some of the cards posted on etsy ...only took me 4 hours to do! Hey it's not as easy as it looks! Anyway, heres my new collection pic...well, it ended up above but whatever.... you can see it A N Y W A Y......geez.


No comments:

Post a Comment