Monday, March 22, 2010

joy


inside blooming 2!














































The only way to live in the joy of the Lord... is to believe that the
Lord only gives life for joy.


"That's the truth I whisper when I look in the mirror on a Monday morning."


These are such wonderful quotes today on Ann's page. Her blog is one of my very favorites always offering such profound wisdom... ... Always giving me something new and insightful to think about! I just love the way she so apparently shares from her heart.

While I already keep a private gratitude journal daily I want to start keeping my own public list of One Thousand Gifts on Mondays. God loves for us to share his joy. Thank you Ann for sharing God's work in your life. ❤


*






















No comments:

Post a Comment