Monday, June 7, 2010

summer school

*




I am so excited to be participating in a 7 week online course this summer! It starts the last week in June and ends the second wk in August! I am so looking forward to uncovering some insight into my future. It will at the least - be challenging... but I know the rewards will far outweigh the work. Strange as this may sound since I've only last week known about this... Since the begining of the year I've been preparing in different ways... I've been doing lots of sorting and organizing. The reason that is relevant is that chores and things of distractions ... things I've been meaning to do are now done. Nothing stands in the way of giving this my full attention. The basement finished and unfinished is finally orderly. Our closets ... the same thing! I've gotten rid of junk, had a little garage sale, donated the rest. The garden is all started with daily watering and weekly pruning being all that's left. I've gone through the majority of my images deleting lots and lots and lots~ with lots left still! We've tried to get away each month since the begining of the year... visiting family and friends and wallowed in some great r&r AND I've taken tons of photos. I've started reading the stack of books that I've saved -ploughing through them @ the rate of one a week. That indulgence may have to take a backseat during the 7 weeks ... or.. maybe not. At least 2 of these reads have, in their own way, confirmed this upcoming opportunity to learn! Isn't it strange when the universe lines up in perfect order?? It's obvious to me ~ God's perfect timing! I really don't anticipate any interruptions to the photo projects I've started and in fact anticipate adding more! I do know the Mac classes will be a must but am only allowed to schedule one class a week so...

The reason I'm sharing all of this chatter with you? Well...
I guess this little outlet (blog) might be a second way to be accountable for the course. We'll see!

First I have one more trip I'm taking by myself. I'm going to visit my niece in NYC for 5 days. The timing could not be more perfect! I'll get back from there and have about 5 days to recover before the course starts! Hopefully I'll be posting blogs or at least images from NYC!


I am hoping in the middle of August soon after the online session is complete a celebratory trip to Texas will be in order! including visiting family and friends, taking in some great music and eating some real mexican food! 'rita's included!

In the meantime:
Kimbell Art Museum Ft Worth Texas
Kimbell Art Museum FW Texas ©2007


*

No comments:

Post a Comment