Tuesday, February 26, 2008

inspiring notions - Art & Inspiration...

another inspiring notion:

Art & Inspiration

(obviously a)
passion


and
Bliss





I've been busy with pictures lately ...I can never just take them...I have to 'play' with them too.
But I am starting some new projects....the cards * tags * and these little collages* are something I will always favor because they can usually be done in a day or 2 of starting. Last Saturday when I was out (photo shoot) we found some old shops...some with junk and others with some pretty cool stuff. Unfortunatley, I didn't realize that 'junking' would be part of the trip and I didn't have much $$ on hand.... But even with a little I was able to find some goodies. It was a beautiful day so the photography went well and the shopping (or looking) was loads of fun!!!

this little notion is available on my etsy site: thrucindiseyes.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment