Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 goodness


Every year around this time I choose a word.   A word to ponder. to recognize. to strive for. to live up to. to take action with.   Last year it was grace.   I'm not sure if I chose it or if it chose me but regardless, grace was my word. I am gladly just begining to see how huge that word is.. how abundantly my life is filled with GRACE








This year's word is:
goodness


goodnessnounshe must have seen some goodness in himvirtuegoodrighteousness,moralityintegrityrectitudehonestytruthtruthfulnesshonor,probityproprietydecencyrespectabilitynobilityworthinessworth,merittrustworthinessblamelessnesspurity.the neighbor's goodness toward uskindnesskindliness,tenderheartednesshumanitymildnessbenevolencegraciousness;tendernesswarmthaffectionlovegoodwillsympathycompassion,careconcernunderstandingtolerancegenerositycharityleniency,clemencymagnanimity.slow cooking retains the food's goodnessnutritional valuenutrients,wholesomenessnourishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment