Sunday, March 20, 2011

jewels...




*A few months back my neighbor invited me to a Silpada Designs open house...  and I went.  I thought about not going as I had been to quite a few "parties" - with Christmas on the way, it seemed to be the thing to do to keep me out of the mall scene but still get some of my gift shopping done.  The invitation said it was casual, come and go, with no sales presentation, no pressure.



So, what did I have to lose??  Not realizing what all I might gain... I went and completely surprised myself by falling. hard. -  totally in love with this line of jewelry!  ... even to the extent that I was asking how I could sell it!  [WHAT?]  I am not a huge jewelry person but I do have a couple of favs...   {back in 1987 at Ft Worth Main Street Festival I did beckon to the call of "lend me your ear" to try on my first HM earrings and fell hard in a similar way to his works of art!  I try to add to that collection a few times a year.}

But still selling a line of jewelry??  Me??  Yep! ... So I did it!  I Asked where can I sign up?

 I must say the unique styles along with the quality of the Silpada Designs jewels are just a few of many things that I absolutely adore about this line.  While Silpada offers a lot of Sterling Silver  there are pieces with leather and suede as well.

... drawing for a free pair of earrings!

And different pieces include over 50 different stones including Pearls, Corals, Jade, and Onyx.   Since I've joined I've attended a couple of meetings, a preview of the whole catalog, including the newest B&T's Sterling Additions|2011 and had my own successful Silpada Open House!  I've also had 2 catalog parties.. one very successful the other .. not so much. But I really think it helps to see and play with the jewelry.  They offer a few hostess incentives that are easy to achieve, with beautiful products, that sell themselves!

 The thorough and multiple ways they provide training for a new rep, excellent communication, and the sister-hood of women that I've met so far has been amazing.



With the opportunity to learn more... Tuesday evening is a Rep Rally downtown and I can hardly wait to go!  Tomorrow night is my first real girls night out party with two more scheduled at the end of the week!  With lots of goodies ready to show it's going to be a wonder-filled week!   I can't wait...  Let the party(s) begin...





Cindi Gilmore
Independent Silpada Designs Representative









Silpada.




Find Yourself In It®


















No comments:

Post a Comment