Monday, July 26, 2010

ch-ch-ch-changes...








I've been on a journey since the beginning of the year ~ a journey of exploration.  For the first time ever, I’ve been ‘still’ from the outside and observing the inside.  There’s  been a lot of reading - some blogs, some books and lot’s of thinking.
There’s been a lot more time for gratitude - with so much goodness in my life that has been taken for granted over the years.   Yes… there’s a shift going on and it’s definitely for the  positive!  And even though it sounds cliche, the more I learn the more I find that I don’t know…  lot’s of discovery going on!
The other day I made some little affirmation cards:

I printed mine out on post-it picture paper so I could put them up in different places around the house or in my car.  If you’d like to print out a copy of your own you can find them here.  I’m thinking of doing a new set every couple of months.  

1 comment: