Saturday, November 7, 2009

special delivery from...




the Lone Star state!










special mail from Texas..








I love being a Mom... I couldn't have asked for 2 more precious daughters than the ones God had selected for me. I've always really taken that task very seriously. The responsiblity I felt (and actually still do!) weighed on every fiber of my being! Sure, mistakes are made but I try to embrace every experience with them to the best of my ability at the time. It is still a constantly shifting role. But I love it! And I learn something new about myself with each situation we encounter.

Now it is so rewarding to see how they rise up to the challenge of that role in both of their lives!

I try to let God show me when and what to say that would be encouraging in whatever the present circumstance might be.
I'll be honest...
it's still hard!

BUT


ahhhh..



the rewards!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment