Monday, November 2, 2009

season of change.....

At one time autumn was my least favorite season. I felt a sense of loss just thinking about the leaves falling to the ground. I'm not sure how much of that was due to where I lived... In the Dallas/Ft Worth area we did experience some mighty fast falls! Like one day the leaves were green (or brown depending on the summer conditions) and the next day they were on the ground! And all the trees were like giant bare sticks coming out of the ground. Or if my appreciation has just come with age... the older I get the more I would just like to slow things down. Time... seasons... years... all just go by way too fast. Living up here in Cincinnati I can't help but take notice at how beautiful this season is!!!



DSC_0040



DSC_0116

And it is to be savored!!



DSC_0126



DSC_0134



DSC_0109

until that last leaf has fallen...

DSC_0148









enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These colors are fabulous!!! I need to live there! Gorgeous photos :)

    ReplyDelete