Monday, May 24, 2010

perspective



Today following along with Tracey Clark's-Blog It's All In How You Look At It ... perspective IS everything! No two people see the same thing the same way.... it's all from where each is coming from. I love Tracey's picture and didn't have to look far to find an example of my own.

Since the begining of the year I've been challenging myself in a few different ways with photography... i.e. to take an image a day for the year etc.. another is to take a picture everyday of our back yard. Here is Sunday's shot:

out my back door

As you can see this weekend was gorgeous... after a week of thunderstorms we were all more than happy to be out tending our lawns and gardens. As Sunday progressed our neighbors behind us asked us over for an evening cookout! After finally stowing the lawn mower, weed eater, and hoses back into the garage...with a cool shower reviving our tired and grungy bodies we gathered up our cut up melons and headed out the back door the short distance to their screend in back patio. I had picked up my camera on the way out. When we arrived I turned around a snapped an image of our back yard from theirs:


perspective.perspective.perspective.


While both, from each perspective, are clearly beautiful!...
WOW!!
Aren't they different?!

oh... and aren't we lucky to have such great neighbors?






No comments:

Post a Comment